hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From Mahadev Konar <maha...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: HADOOP 6758 - Re-submitting patch
Date Mon, 06 Sep 2010 00:10:50 GMT
Gianmarco,
  The issue I think is that if the jira is in progress it can only be marked
OPEN/Patch available by the person who is assigned the jira. I just tried
assigning the jira to myself, clicking on ³stop progress² and then
unassigning it.
  You should be able to submit a patch and mark is patch available now.

Thanks
mahadev