hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From Amareshwari Sri Ramadasu <amar...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: JIRA 6891
Date Wed, 11 Aug 2010 04:57:06 GMT

Saikat, are you working on branch 0.20 instead of trunk? MultiFileWordCount in branch 0.20
does not work as far as I remember. You should work on trunk instead of branch 0.20, because
HADOOP-6891 is an improvement and cannot go into 0.20 releases. See org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.TestMapReduceLocal
in MapReduce project which has a junit test running MultiFileWordCount.

Thanks
Amareshwari