hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From Saikat Kanjilal <sxk1...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: HELP !!!! configuring hadoop on ECLIPSE
Date Wed, 11 Aug 2010 13:16:19 GMT
Here's how you can proceed:

1) untar your release to some directory
2) create a new java project in eclipse and associate the source subfolders of the eclipse
project and associate that with the hadoop source subdirectory
3) now open up the eclipse ant targets and you should be able to run any of the ant targets
from here

Let me know if you need more details.

Sent from my iPhone