hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From Ahmad Shahzad <ashahz...@gmail.com>
Subject hadoop JobTRACKER error HELP!!!
Date Wed, 04 Aug 2010 18:32:56 GMT
Hi ALL,
           I am getting this error in JobTracker's log file. But when i
format my namenode the error doesnt comes. But i can run hadoop only once.
If i run it the second time the same error comes. Any clues??
Also, i have put nothing in HDFS right now. I just start all the processes
and the error comes.

INFO org.apache.hadoop.mapred.JobTracker: problem cleaning system directory:
hdfs://localhost:54310/usr/local/hadoop-datastore/hadoop-hadoop/m$
org.apache.hadoop.ipc.RemoteException:
org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.SafeModeException: Cannot delete
/usr/local/hadoop-datastore/hadoop-hadoop/mapred/system$
The ratio of reported blocks 0.0000 has not reached the threshold 0.9990.
Safe mode will be turned off automatically.
        at
org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.FSNamesystem.deleteInternal(FSNamesystem.java:1700)
        at
org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.FSNamesystem.delete(FSNamesystem.java:1680)
        at
org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.NameNode.delete(NameNode.java:517)
        at
        at
        at org.apache.hadoop.ipc.Server$Handler$1.run(Server.java:959)
        at org.apache.hadoop.ipc.Server$Handler$1.run(Server.java:955)
        at org.apache.hadoop.ipc.Server$Handler.run(Server.java:953)

        at $Proxy4.delete(Unknown Source)

Ahmad