hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From Ahmad Shahzad <ashahz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HELP !!!! configuring hadoop on ECLIPSE
Date Wed, 11 Aug 2010 16:03:22 GMT
Hi Saikat,
                Can you please provide more detail on how to do it. I tried
creating a new java project, but i dont know how to associate hadoop source
folders.

Secondly, i tried creating eclipse project from existing an Ant buildfile
and gives it hadoop build file that is in hadoop directory, but it asks me
to select the javac decleration to use to define project and gives me a set
of options such as :
javac task found in target "compile-rcc-compiler "
javac task found in target "compile-core-classes "
javac task found in target "compile-mapred-classes "
javac task found in target "compile-hdfs-classes "
javac task found in target "compile-tools "
javac task found in target "compile-examples "
javac task found in target "compile-core-test "
javac task found in target "compile-ant-tasks "

i tried it with compile-rcc-compiler and compile-ant-tasks but it gives me
the following error:

problem setting classpath of the project from the javac classpath: Reference
ivu-common.classpath not found.

I will apprecite your reply.

Ahmad