hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen Watt <sw...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Hadoop 0.21.0 (candidate 0)
Date Thu, 08 Jul 2010 17:04:50 GMT
Hi Tom,

I'm trying to build Hadoop 0.21.0 locally, but its failing because the
hadoop root dir is missing the build.xml in the tar.gz. Is there a new
build process ? I'm currently using the ant clean tar test-core

Steve Watt

Tom White <tom@cloudera.com>
common-dev <common-dev@hadoop.apache.org>
07/08/2010 07:16 AM
Re: [VOTE] Release Hadoop 0.21.0 (candidate 0)

A problem was found with Job.getCounters() returning null (see
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAPREDUCE-1920). I plan to roll
a new release candidate when this is fixed.