hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From Tom White <...@cloudera.com>
Subject [VOTE] Release Hadoop 0.21.0 (candidate 0)
Date Fri, 02 Jul 2010 07:25:16 GMT
I have created a candidate build for Hadoop 0.21.0. This fixes over
one thousand issues in Common, HDFS, and MapReduce since 0.20.2.

This release is being classified as a minor release, which means that
it is API compatible with 0.20.2.

*** This release candidate has not been tested extensively, so it
should not be considered stable.
*** Please download, test and vote before the vote closes on Thursday 8 July.

http://people.apache.org/~tomwhite/hadoop-0.21.0-candidate-0/

The hadoop-0.21.0.tar.gz file is an old-style combined release which
includes Common, HDFS, and MapReduce.

Thanks,
Tom

P.S. I have not yet pushed the JARs to Apache's Maven Staging
Repository (see HADOOP-6847), but this shouldn't prevent testing and
voting while it is sorted out.