hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From Sanjay Sharma <sanjay.sha...@impetus.co.in>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] Next HUG meetup: Noida/NCR- India - 31st July 2010 : Reminder
Date Thu, 29 Jul 2010 17:52:11 GMT
Hi All,

We are planning to hold the next Hadoop India User Group meet up on 31st July 2010 in Noida,
India.

The registration and event details are available at - http://hugindia-absolutezeroforum.eventbrite.com/

We currently have the following talks lined up-

    -  HIHO<http://code.google.com/p/hiho/> - by Sonal Goyal, Meghsoft

    -  JAQL<http://code.google.com/p/jaql/>- by Himanshu Gupta, IBM

    -  Visual HIVE<http://www.intellicus.com/about/news_room/news_room.htm> by Sajal
Rastogi, Intellicus

Feedback/suggestions can be provided here<http://www.linkedin.com/groupItem?view=&gid=2258445&type=member&item=24806598&goback=%2Egmp_2258445>.

The event is being hosted by Absolute Zero Forum<http://www.eventbrite.com/contact-organizer?oid=530763518&s=1922317>

We should be able to accommodate around 50-60 friendly people.

Regards,

Sanjay Sharma
www.impetus.com<http://www.impetus.com>

Impetus is sponsoring 'Hadoop India User Group Meet Up'- a technology un-conference on July
31, 2010 at Impetus Office, Noida. The event will shed light on Hadoop technology and channelized
efforts to develop an active Hadoop community.

Click http://www.impetus.com/ to know more. Follow our updates on www.twitter.com/impetuscalling
.

or interference.