hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From "Mathias Walter" <mathias.wal...@gmx.net>
Subject MiniMRCluster still uses deprecated API JobConf
Date Fri, 09 Jul 2010 12:16:58 GMT
Hello,

I'm using Hadoop 0.20.2 and try to do some unit testing. I already used
mrunit, but now I wan't to use MiniMRCluster. Unfortunatelly, it still uses
the old deprecated API like JobConf. Is there any newer version of
MiniMRCluster? Or is there a successor, because 0.21 RC did not contain this
class anymore.

If there is no successor or replacement, I can provide a patch. I already
migrated MiniMRCluster.java, but not it's related classes like JobTracker.

Is there any tutorial or documentation for the MiniClusters?

--
Kind regards,
Mathias