hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From Timmy Jose <zoltan.j...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hadoop in NetBeans
Date Thu, 20 May 2010 13:35:27 GMT
I think what Bharath was trying to tell you is that those errors that you
are seeing are assuredly library (i.e., JARs) dependencies which have not
been specified on the classpath. Adding all the required libraries to the
classpath should allow you to compile, debug and modify as you should
desire. The Hadoop website has all the dependencies listed out independent
of the IDE.