hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From Eli Collins <...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Minutes: Hadoop Contributor Meeting 05/06/2010
Date Fri, 21 May 2010 21:15:13 GMT
Hey Arun,

I updated the agenda on Meetup. I was assuming the branching would
fall out of how to implement HEP but good to discuss separately as
well.

Also, I added moving contrib out of the repos since a couple people
mentioned that at the last meetup but we should do that time
permitting the other topics.

Thanks,
Eli