hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From alex kamil <alex.ka...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: gsoc
Date Mon, 05 Apr 2010 20:24:25 GMT
Pek,

also check out these references, you may find some overlap with your thesis
topic
http://ianvarley.com/UT/MR/Varley_MastersReport_Full_2009-08-07.pdf
http://www.umiacs.umd.edu/~jimmylin/book.html

btw, if you are looking for an exciting research topic applying Hadoop in
biomed world pls drop me a line

Cheers
Alex
<http://ianvarley.com/UT/MR/Varley_MastersReport_Full_2009-08-07.pdf>