hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From Chris K Wensel <ch...@wensel.net>
Subject Re: a patch for src/contrib/cloud scripts
Date Sat, 10 Apr 2010 18:40:22 GMT
I personally would love to see more of the orthogonal stuff (like these scripts) show up in
github and out of contrib so the friction to contribution is much lower.

i recognize this is somewhat heretical, but this does make non-critical things more democratic,
if you will.

fyi http://github.com/clj-sys/crane is already a clojure/java version of these scripts. adrian
on the jclouds project is contributing to it to get vendor independence to some degree.

ckw

--
Chris K Wensel
chris@concurrentinc.com