hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From Amr Awadallah <...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] Release process
Date Fri, 02 Apr 2010 04:05:17 GMT
 >  Companies wanting a 1.0 product could always pay Cloudera and get a
v2 product.

lol :) good point Allen, lets please *not* adopt a 1.0 labeling for
Apache Hadoop :)

Seriously though, to avoid my previous comment about 1.0 labeling being
misinterpreted, though I think the 1.0 labeling is important, I think it
is much more *urgent* and *important* to get the release cycle back in
order, which should focus on getting that done first.

-- amr