hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From Mohamed Riadh Trad <Mohamed.T...@inria.fr>
Subject Hadoop Pipes Exception: Illegal text protocol command with BASH4
Date Mon, 01 Mar 2010 09:43:44 GMT
Hi,

I am reopening an old thread concerning hadoop pipes.

I am trying to run the hadoop pipes example with one master and one slave.

However, I am having some problems with hadoop and environment variables such as : hadoop.pipes.command.port
 and hadoop.pipes.command.file wich leads to an stderr under the map-lo :

  "Hadoop Pipes Exception: Illegal text protocol command"

I was wondering if there is any solution for this problem or if it is possible to hard code
these variables on config files?

Regards,

Trad Riadh