hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From Saranyu Netmanee <beer_sara...@hotmail.com>
Subject How to send third parameter
Date Sat, 06 Feb 2010 11:49:42 GMT

How to send third parameter
into program? Follow command bin/hadoop jar webcount.jar WebCount webtudom.log output1  tudom
 I want sent parameter "tudom" in my program for count websit  tudom used. When I try run
on single node and use same command bin/hadoop jar webcount.jar WebCount webtudom.log output2
 tudom  have result. But when try run on multiple node with bin/hadoop jar webcount.jar WebCount
webtudom.log output3  tudom no result . I think sending parameter amiss. How to send third
parameter? I use hadoop 0.20.1 version.

Thank for advance.