hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From "springring" <springr...@126.com>
Subject [paper] deconstruct HDFS
Date Fri, 26 Feb 2010 10:37:15 GMT
Hi All,
    I have upload the english version of the paper to gmail which about
"Cluster triplet-Space Model by deconstruct Hadoop Distributed File System"
Although it take me long time to translate paper from chinese to
english, but there are still "chinglish"  ^ ^. Any way i wish new
version will be helpful to our communication.
     Any suggestion or question are welcome, either to the subject
or grammar.

Springring.Xu

Download from:   mail.google.com

login ID:     hadoopcn
password:  mapreduce

File System and Cluster triplet-Space Model.