hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From Konstantin Boudnik <...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: [paper] deconstruct HDFS
Date Fri, 26 Feb 2010 18:29:10 GMT
Somewhat changing the topic: email isn't really a good way of storing
documents.

Just to make your life easier and since you're using google services anyway
you might consider putting this paper to Google Docs and share it with
everyone - that'd be an easier that 'email sharing' :)

On Fri, Feb 26, 2010 at 02:37AM, springring wrote:
> Hi All,
>     I have upload the english version of the paper to gmail which about
> "Cluster triplet-Space Model by deconstruct Hadoop Distributed File System"
> Although it take me long time to translate paper from chinese to
> english, but there are still "chinglish"  ^ ^. Any way i wish new
> version will be helpful to our communication.
>      Any suggestion or question are welcome, either to the subject
> or grammar.
>
> Springring.Xu
>
> Download from:   mail.google.com
>
> login ID:     hadoopcn
> password:  mapreduce

File System and Cluster triplet-Space Model.