hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From "T. Madana Gopal" <sri...@tce.edu>
Subject Mapping virtual system to real system measure
Date Sun, 31 Jan 2010 17:02:18 GMT
Hi all,
            I am having doubt in the given situation.Let us assume that we
have measured the execution time of any program in a system
with no other works(load).Let us have real system with some
load.How can we relate this measure to the real system,to
determine whether the job can be run quickly or not in the
real system based on the calculated time.What parameters of
real system are to be considered to determine it?

Regards,
T.Madanagopal

This email was sent using TCEMail Service.
Thiagarajar College of Engineering
Madurai-625 015, India