Dear Sir
We tried to set up a hadoop cluster (hadoop ver 0.20.1). We were not successful. Namenode and data nodes are communicating. Job tracker doesw not get feedback from task tracker. Name node and job tracker are maintained in the same machine.
We are attaching the configuration and logs for your reference. Hadoop 0.20.1 configureations seems to have changed from the older versions. We need hadoop 0.20.1 for modifying the fair share scheduler.

We would be thankful if your could suggest the corrections to be made at the earliest.
Thanking you
with regards
Dr G Sudha Sadasivam