hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From sudha sadhasivam <sudhasadhasi...@yahoo.com>
Subject doubts reg installation of hadoop cluster
Date Mon, 07 Dec 2009 05:38:06 GMT

Dear Sir
We tried to set up a hadoop cluster (hadoop ver 0.20.1). We were not successful. Namenode
and data nodes are communicating. Job tracker doesw not get feedback from task tracker. Name
node and job tracker are maintained in the same machine.
We are attaching the configuration and logs for your reference. Hadoop 0.20.1 configureations
seems to have changed from the older versions. We need hadoop 0.20.1 for modifying the fair
share scheduler.

We would be thankful if your could suggest the corrections to be made at the earliest.
Thanking you
with regards
Dr G Sudha Sadasivam