hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From Jakob Homan <jho...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: Developing Hadoop and HDFS
Date Wed, 30 Sep 2009 00:45:35 GMT
Thanks for your interest, Geoff.  Yes, finding open JIRAS and
contributing patches is very helpful.  We also maintain a wishlist of
projects that one could work on:
http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/ProjectSuggestions.  In addition, please
do consider documentation and example work as well, as this is very
helpful both to new users and developers starting on the project.

Thanks,
Jakob
Hadoop at Yahoo!