hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From Benjamin Körner - STEERER <benjamin.koer...@steerer.com>
Subject Hadoop Expert wanted (Germany/Hamburg)
Date Mon, 17 Aug 2009 10:06:02 GMT
Hello Hadoop-Developers,

I am looking for an expert, who can help us implementing and customizing
Hadoop.

We want to start in September and plan to finish the project within 2
months in Hamburg/Germany

If you are able to help us with you Hadoop know-how or have any futher
questions do not hesitate to contact me by email or phone.

Best regards

Benjamin Körner
Executive Partner

STEERER Consulting GmbH
Experts - Executives - Leaders

Elbberg 1
D-22767 Hamburg

T  +49 (0)40 35 71 888-11
F  +49 (0)40 35 71 888-10
E   <mailto:benjamin.koerner@steerer.com> benjamin.koerner@steerer.com
W  <http://www.steerer.com/> www.steerer.com

STEERER Consulting GmbH - Geschäftsführer: Benjamin Körner & Christoph
Oelrich - Handelsregister Amtsgericht Hamburg HRB 107100 -
Umsatzsteueridentifikationsnummer: DE262432112