hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From Konstantin Boudnik <...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Push back code freeze for 0.21
Date Fri, 24 Jul 2009 23:25:34 GMT
I second Konstantin's point: FI tests are likely to take a pretty hefty chunk of
overall dev. time. Considering that people'd be facing a certain learning curve
to master this new technology we are likely to need more time for the completion
of the development of the code & tests.

+1 for farther push back, e.g. until 9/18/09

Konstantin (aka Cos)

--
With best regards,
	Konstantin Boudnik (aka Cos)

         Yahoo! Grid Computing
         +1 (408) 349-4049

2CAC 8312 4870 D885 8616  6115 220F 6980 1F27 E622
Attention! Streams of consciousness are disallowed