hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From Jakob Homan <jho...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: more information about project split
Date Fri, 26 Jun 2009 00:25:05 GMT
Another option, which I've used extensively, is to make use of the rss
feeds JIRA provides for all filters, issues lists and
contributors/commitor actions.  I have separate rss feeds for added
recently, resolved recently and blockers.  This allows me to track these
events without crowding my email client and then watching the ones of
interest.  Pretty much everything on the main project page has an rss
version of it.  doesn't go down to the commit level, but rss feeds
provide a very customizable view.  If even more trickery is required,
Yahoo! Pipes should be able to create whatever you need.

-Jakob