hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From "Jim Kellerman (POWERSET)" <Jim.Keller...@microsoft.com>
Subject RE: project split coming soon!
Date Fri, 15 May 2009 21:41:33 GMT
I have to agree with Dhruba. I don't see the need to split up committers
(esp if they are on the PMC). Although Stack and I cannot contribute to
Hadoop or Zookeeper currently because of our employer, that situation could
change, and if it does, I don't think either of us should have to go through
the "trial by fire" to get re-instated.

---
Jim Kellerman, Powerset (Live Search, Microsoft Corporation)