hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From Sangmin Lee <sangmin....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HDFS Append status ?
Date Mon, 04 May 2009 17:29:31 GMT
Dhruba,

I'm working on making hdfs byzantine fault tolerant and was wondering if I
have to account for current implementation of append.
If all append semantic and design will be changed (as HADOOP-5744
indicated),
I might have to wait for it to come out.
If the change won't be significant, I will probably continue with current
implementation.

Do you have any comment on this?
Thanks,

Sangmin