hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Steve Loughran <ste...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 0.19.2 release needed
Date Thu, 28 May 2009 10:35:38 GMT
Brian Bockelman wrote:
> Hey Scott,
> We use 0.19.1 (plus some patches) heavily.  The other CMS sites use the 
> same version -- represents about 600TB of user community :)

presumably this means you have enough of a cluster to do some testing on 
an RC?

> I'd be interested in seeing a 0.19.2 released.  I was kind of hoping 
> lasting for a few months more on 0.19.x and then skip to 0.21.x prior to 
> LHC startup.

So you've got geneva to hold back on going live until 0.21.x is stable?

View raw message