hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From Owen O'Malley <omal...@apache.org>
Subject Re: project split coming soon!
Date Fri, 15 May 2009 17:18:21 GMT
On May 14, 2009, at 7:15 PM, Owen O'Malley wrote:

Another aspect of the split is that I need to divide the committers up
to the sub-projects where they work. I'd propose the following
breakdowns:

core:
ab,acmurthy,cdouglas,cutting,ddas,dhruba,enis,gkesavan,hairong,johan
lohit,mahadev,matei,nigel,omalley,rangadi,runping,sharad,shv,sradia,
stevel,szetszwo,taton,tomwhite,yhemanth,zshao

hdfs: acmurthy,cdouglas,cutting,dhruba,enis,gkesavan,hairong,
nigel,omalley,rangadi,shv,sradia,stevel,szetszwo,tomwhite

mapreduce: acmurthy,cdouglas,cutting,ddas,enis,gkesavan,johan,
lohit,mahadev,matei,nigel,omalley,runping,sharad,sradia,stevel,szetszwo,
tomwhite,yhemanth,zshao

I'm not trying to cut people off, just figuring out where people have
contributed and committed patches in the past. So please look at the
sub-projects I've got you listed in and ensure they match your
desires. And of course, if we realize there was a mistake, it is easy
to fix later, by just asking.

-- Owen