hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From Konstantin Boudnik <...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: Building & testing Hadoop w/ IntelliJ IDEA
Date Fri, 24 Apr 2009 19:25:23 GMT
Thanks for the wiki page, Steve - it's a great starting point for people who
prefer IDEA to anything else!

Well, I donĀ¹t have any problem with the sources for the sources folders are
configured properly. I've been able to pass around MiniDFSCluster problem by
adding ... into module dependencies. Some of the issues were resolved by
running compile-core-test before Junit execution.

However no matter what I do now I can force to see some of the classes under
contrib (they actually doesn't exist anywhere in the build), e.g.
org.apache.hadoop.streaming.TestStreamingSeparator

I'll be spending some spare cycles on this problem later on, but for now
I'll follow your lead and will be running testing as Ant target.

Thanks,
  Konstantin (Cos)