hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From Bharat Jain <bharat.j...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Contributing to hadoop
Date Mon, 02 Mar 2009 20:04:12 GMT
Hi,

I have question regarding how to go about contributing. I have 7+ exp and
earlier worked in search related tech like lucene, solr, crawlers etc while
at AOL. I have setup hadoop on cluster earlier. Are there any issues or
problems that I can start looking into to get hands on? Basically how to go
about doing some serious work?

Thanks
Bharat Jain

On Sun, Mar 1, 2009 at 3:06 AM, Ajit Ratnaparkhi <ajit.ratnaparkhi@gmail.com