hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From snehal nagmote <nagmote.sne...@gmail.com>
Subject hadoop configuration problem hostname-ip address
Date Mon, 23 Mar 2009 18:16:32 GMT
Hi,
I am using Hadoop version 0.19. I set up a hadoop cluster  for testing
purpose with 1 master
and one slave. I set up keyless ssh between the master node and all the
slave nodes as
well as modified the /etc/hosts/ on all nodes so hostname lookup works

 I am  using ip addresses for the namenode and datanode  rather tahn
hostname as with hostname ,
datanode was not coming up

But when i try to execute any job or program, it gives me following
exception

following exceptions:
FAILED
Error initializing
*java*.*lang*.*IllegalArgumentException*: *Wrong* *FS*:
hdfs://172.16.6.102:21011/user/root/test
expected: hdfs://namnodemc:21011

Can you please help me out , from where it is taking hostname

Regards,
Snehal Nagmote
IIIT-H