hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Kimball <aa...@cloudera.com>
Subject Modifying build classpath for contrib item
Date Mon, 16 Mar 2009 23:10:34 GMT
Hi all,

I'm working on converting a build file to play nicely with the "contrib"
structure and its build*.xml files. This program needs to use JUnit on the
src/ side of things (not just the test/ side). This doesn't seem to be on
the classpath, even though this is in my ivy.xml file:

   <dependency org="junit"
      name="junit"
      rev="${junit.version}"
      conf="common->default"/>

I tried looking for other examples in other contrib files, but can't figure
out what to do. How do I get junit into the classpath for src/java/** ?

Thanks,
- Aaron