hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Sheer <paulsh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hadoop with case-preservation and case-insensitivity
Date Thu, 05 Mar 2009 19:54:43 GMT
Thanks very much for the reply,

Sorry if I gave the impression that Hadoop ought to support this feature in
general.
No, I was only asking about my own setup and I'm happy to maintain my own
private branch.

Can you help by telling me if changes to INode.java are all the changes
I need to make?

The layer you describe is a great idea, so I will certainly consider this
option.

-paul