hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From Ted Dunning <ted.dunn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hadoop 0.20.0
Date Wed, 25 Feb 2009 16:17:58 GMT
Indeed, I am one of these community members who are quite possibly going to
find another alternative if hbase doesn't seem more supportable/supported
reasonably soon.  Cassandra suffers from the normal facebook open source
syndrome of no documentation, but that begins to look good given the
problems with append.

--
Ted Dunning, CTO
DeepDyve