hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From <xavier.quint...@orange-ftgroup.com>
Subject Chukwa documentation
Date Wed, 04 Feb 2009 01:00:54 GMT
Hi Everybody,

I don't know if there is a mail list for Chukwa so I apologies in
advance if this is not the right place to ask my questions.

I have the following questions and comments:

It was simple the configuration of the collector and the agent.
However, there is other features that are not documented it all like:
- torque (Do I have to install torque before? Yes? No? and Why?),
- database, (Do I have to have a DB?)
-what is queueinfo.properties, which kind of information provides me?
-and there is more stuff that I need to dig in the code to understand.
Could somebody update the documentation from Chukwa?.

I hope I can get some help

Xavier