hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From Dhruba Borthakur <dhr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hadoop 0.20.0
Date Wed, 25 Feb 2009 05:28:39 GMT
Hi Jim,

I can understand your problem.  I can probably whip out a fix for
HADOOP-4663 and HADOOP-4379 by the end of this week. It would be nice if
somebody else (Hairong,  Sanjay, Konstantin?) can volunteer to discuss and
review the patches/fixes.

Nigel: wht is the proposed deadline for 0.20?

thanks,
dhruba