hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From Johan Oskarsson <jo...@oskarsson.nu>
Subject Re: Available Patches
Date Sat, 07 Feb 2009 22:53:00 GMT
I'm going to try to make some time to review and commit a few patches
this coming week.
However, I did notice that a lot of the available patches are related to
Chukwa. I'm not very familiar with that code base or the project in general.
Is the ultimate goal to split that out into a Hadoop sub project much
like Hive and HBase? It seems like it's being very actively developed
on, splitting it out would reduce the Hadoop patch load as well as jira
traffic a lot.

/Johan