hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From "Tom White" <tom.e.wh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hadoop Dashboard and XML Status Feed
Date Wed, 26 Nov 2008 10:31:21 GMT
I think there's general interest in this. How about opening a Jira
issue and attaching the code there?

Thanks,
Tom

On Tue, Nov 25, 2008 at 10:24 PM, James Wilson
<james.wilson@asolutions.com> wrote:
> The idea of creating the RSS feed would be a good, easy extension to what we've started.
 The bad news is that it doesn't look like we'll be spending any dedicated time on hadoop
in the near future.  Let me know if anyone is interested in a patch of what we've done thus
far.