hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From 永强 何 <heyongqi...@software.ict.ac.cn>
Subject Hadoop Beijing Meeting
Date Wed, 12 Nov 2008 06:40:23 GMT
Hello, all
         We are planning to host a Hadoop Beijing meeting on next
Sunday(23th of Nov.). We now welcome speakers and participants! If you are
interested in cloud computing topics and you can join us that day in
Beijing, then you are invited and please let me know by dropping me an
e-mail.
        This meeting will be held in: Room 948, 9th floor,  Institute of
Computing Technology (ICT), No.6 Kexueyuan South Road Zhongguancun, Haidian
District Beijing, China.
        It is our great honor that we have invited Doctor Li Zha, who will
give us a brief welcome speech.  We are also trying to invite Doctor Zhiwei
Xu, who is now the chief scientist of Institute of Computing
Technology(ICT).
        We now welcome speakers for this meeting with our greatest
sincerity. If you are interested in making a talk on this meeting, please
let me know and I will add it into the schedule.

Best regards!

He Yongqiang

Email: heyongqiang@software.ict.ac.cn

Tel: 86-10-62600919(O)

Fax:86-10-626000900

Key Laboratory of Network Science and Technology

Research Center for Grid and Service Computing Institute of Computing
Technology,

Chinese Academy of Sciences

P.O.Box 2704, 100080, Beijing, China