hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From "heyongqiang" <heyongqi...@software.ict.ac.cn>
Subject Re: Hadoop beijing meeting draft agenda is ready.
Date Wed, 19 Nov 2008 16:49:07 GMT
hi,all
    I also have uploaded the agenda word document to the google group.
------------------
heyongqiang
2008-11-20
发件人:heyongqiang
发送日期:2008-11-20 00:04:51
收件人:core-user; core-dev; hbase-user
抄送:
主题:Hadoop beijing meeting draft agenda is ready.

hi,all
    The hadoop beijing meeting agenda is ready now. Currently I only count people who have
replied my email or post on google group. I will send people i have counted a word document.
We now still welcome participants from companies, institutes and universities. Please drop
me a mail if you are interested.
    I have tried to send the agenda to the mail-lists, but it always failed after several
retries, which i received a exception said 552 spam score (5.0) exceeded threshold.
I post the agenda on the google group (http://groups.google.com/group/hadoop-beijing-meeting/).

    BTW, The agenda will be adjusted according to actual situation. It may last only half
day.

heyongqiang
2008-11-20