hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From "Peter Veentjer" <alarmnum...@gmail.com>
Subject Removing JMM issues
Date Sun, 16 Nov 2008 21:09:05 GMT
Hi Guys,

I have had a quick look at the source code of Hadoop and it appears
there there are some issues with the JMM. In some places it is done
correctly,  in some places partially and in some places it incorrect.
There also are some design issues with concurrency as well and I think
the Hadoop project could benefit from overall solution instead of just
putting out small fires. So who are the guys to get in touch with?
Together with the Hadoop developers I want to further improve the
quality of this very interesting project.

Some information about me:

my blog
http://pveentjer.wordpress.com

and some of my open source projects: