hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From Chris K Wensel <ch...@wensel.net>
Subject Re: Hadoop 0.19.0 code freeze Oct 20?
Date Mon, 20 Oct 2008 22:39:24 GMT
please correct me if mistaken, but I believe these would be blockers

SerializationFactory should use current context ClassLoader

SequenceFileOutputFormat is coupled to WritableComparable and Writable

I can submit patches against the 0.19 branch, but wanted to make sure
there weren't any pending and un-reported.

ckw

--
Chris K Wensel
chris@wensel.net