hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From Doug Cutting <cutt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Fwd: Jira bug
Date Tue, 14 Oct 2008 15:46:00 GMT
If there are multiple attachments, and their names leave any ambiguity,
then I always select the "All" tab and choose the attachment from the
end of the comment log rather than the attachment pane, to make sure I
get the most recently added, since the comment log is chronologically
ordered and the attachment pane is not.

Doug