hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From James Wilson <james.wil...@asolutions.com>
Subject Hadoop Dashboard and XML Status Feed
Date Tue, 14 Oct 2008 21:27:57 GMT
I'm leading a small team that is interested in contributing some work we are doing to enhance
the information available from the jetty instance inside JobTracker.  Our end goal is an Ajax
enabled dashboard.  We are using Google Web Toolkit for the dashboard.  We are currently working
on the dashboard in a separate project space.  Our enhancements to hadoop are for a new web
context, servlet,  supporting classes, and JSPs to serve generic xml in a RESTful fashion
(that the GWT consumes and displays).

If you're interested in the idea as a contribution, I'd be happy to share all the details
of our design.

Thank you,

James Wilson
Asynchrony Solutions, Inc