hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From Nigel Daley <nda...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Fwd: Jira bug
Date Tue, 14 Oct 2008 14:28:30 GMT

When committing patches, please make sure you have the latest patch.
As you can see from https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZOOKEEPER-33
(happens with Hadoop too), the date ordering of patches doesn't work
properly so the last patch isn't necessarily the latest patch.

FWIW, I think this is why it's a good idea to always attach a patch
file with the same name as in the Zookeeper Jira above.  The old ones
then get grey'd out.

PS. This does NOT affect the Jira selected by the automated patch

Begin forwarded message: