hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From "Edward J. Yoon" <edwardy...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Mentor recruit for the Heart project
Date Wed, 13 Aug 2008 23:00:30 GMT
Heart(Highly Extensible & Available RDF Table) will develop a planet-scale
RDF data store and a distributed processing engine based on Hadoop &
Hbase. http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/HeartProposal

We are going to start from google code and need help on open sourcing.

http://groups.google.com/group/hrdfstore

Could you review this? give me any advice?

-Edward