hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From Pete Wyckoff <pwyck...@facebook.com>
Subject Re: Fuse-j-hadoopfs
Date Wed, 23 Jul 2008 21:20:38 GMT

Hi Xavier,

RE: fuse dfs having facebook specific things in it, I think that the trunk
version should be pretty clean.  As far as permissions in fuse dfs, the
following 2 jiras relate to that, and Craig Macdonald is working on it.

Let me know if I've missed anything in the wrapper shell script or Makefile.

Thanks, pete