hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From "Lukas Vlcek" <lukas.vl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Job API question - ArrayList instead of List?
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2008 19:30:18 GMT
Hi,

Thanks all for clarification. Now I understand there is a reason why the
things are the way they are.

May be it would be helpful if you add a small comment into Job API that it
will change in the future. Not only it would be useful hint for all
developers (so that they are aware of future API changes [*]) but it could
reduce dev mail list trafic because Hadoop-greenhorns like me will not raise
obvious questions. :-)

Regards,
Lukas

[*] - OK, I know, Hadoop is still in pre 1.0 API stage so changes don't have
to be announced in this case.

--
http://blog.lukas-vlcek.com/