hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From "Lukas Vlcek" <lukas.vl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Job API question - ArrayList instead of List?
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2008 07:30:24 GMT
Hi,

The patch for this should be pretty easy, but does it mean that you decided
not to change the API in order to keep it compatible?
I like Doug's idea about depreciation of original methods (those exposing
ArrayList into public API) and introducing equivalent methods with List
interface.

Regards,
Lukas

--